HISTORY
MERCHANDISE
SEVICES

In addition to their knowledge of fine jewelry, our friendly and talented staff offers expert jewelry and watch repair.

We offer an extensive line of fine diamond and gemstone jewelry, as well as a collection of sterling, stainless and costume jewelry and watches. Stop in our store to see our complete jewelry selection and variety of wedding, anniversary and baby gifts, china and crystal.

Knapp Jewelers was established in Rushville, Illinois in 1898 when James Knapp opened for business. His son, Howard, and daugher-in-law, Dorothy, took over the business when he decided to retire. After running the store for several decades, they sold it in the early 1970s to Bill Redshaw who purchased Knapp Jewelers for his wife, Cathy. When she decided to retire in 2003, Mark Ross, who had been employed at Knapp Jewelers for six years, purchased the store. Mark is the current owner of Knapp Jewelers and continues the tradition of quality that the store has been known for over a century.